Saturday, February 19, 2011

What would be the safest was to get into the occult?



Your Ad Here





Question by Hufflepuff Power: What would be the safest was to get into the occult?

Hi, my friend Ashely and I are very interested in the occult.
Spirits, good or bad intrigue us VERY much.

My grandmother, is a medium, but she lives far away so any hopes of talking to her are shut down.
Ashley and I would like to experience some sort of contact with a spirit

So we would like to know the safest way to do so...

Thank you
Ryan & Ashley




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by Truth Seeker and Deliverer
Hey guys. My advise would be not to mess with that stuff, but if you really want to read Alex Crowley's books. Jay-z loves this guy and has a sweatshirt with a quote from him in his fashion line. He writes about occult practices. But nothing good will come out of it, so I would not pursue this interest.





Give your answer to this question below!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment