Monday, February 21, 2011

What is a good murder mystery game for my Halloween dinner party?



Your Ad Here





Question by amycat10: What is a good murder mystery game for my Halloween dinner party?

I'm having a Halloween party and will be inviting 6 couples. I want to do something fun and interactive because not everyone knows each other very well. I also wanted to do a theme party and wanted to encourage everyone to dress up. I decided a murder mystery dinner party would be really fun, so I did some searching online to find one. I found so many different types of games and so many different stories I can buy. Has anyone hosted a fun murder mystery dinner party? What game did you use? What were some things that worked and some things that didn't? Any other suggestions?




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by Metallicamoon
BOO! amycat10, I've never thrown a "Murder" themed party and I don't know your age? However, I thought maybe a "Scavenger Hunt" with either a "Pirate, Jungle or Ship-wrecked" theme (for the costumes). I've always loved a good scavenger hunt, and on Halloween...I'm sure you could come up with some "cool, creepy, ghoulish" items to hunt for! Happy Halloween! XOXO Moonpie





What do you think? Answer below!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment