Monday, February 28, 2011

How do I set up printer sharing between two computers on the same dsl connection?



Your Ad Here





Question by JERRY P: How do I set up printer sharing between two computers on the same dsl connection?

My computer is wirelessly connected to a 2wire dsl modem to Century tel internet acess, the computer that is connected physically has a hp photosmart c5280 printer attached to it, how do I configure the two computers so I can print from the wirelessly connected computer, or is that possible? How does printer sharing work?




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by Spock (rhp)
printer sharing is done over a network. the software to create a simple network is built into Windows XP (and earlier versions).


i'm not familiar with your hardware and so I don't know if it includes or functions as a switch ... you need a switch function to route info (print data) from one computer to the other.


oh





What do you think? Answer below!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment