Sunday, November 7, 2010

Some cool Papercrafts images:

wire and paper sculpture papercraft: Stag on Ice

Papercrafts


Image by polyscene

paper, wire
36 x 32 x 18cm

More wire and paper sculptures and papercraft by Polly can be found at www.polyscene.com

Papercraft BMW WB7 in white

Papercrafts


Image by jmv

This is a 1982 Alpina B7 which I modified by removing the Alpina side stripes, and changing the colour from blue to white. I kept the Alpina rims though...

The original PaperCraft Alpina in blue was downloaded from BMW Thailand...

I created this white version to \'reshoot\' this photo by Gisela Giardino.

Now you can make your own 635!

Best printed on heavyweight paper (I used matte heavyweight photopaper/cardstock)

enjoy!


Howl\'s Moving Castle papercraft

Papercrafts


Image by Ben.Millett

I\'ve spent 72 hours over the last three weeks building this papercraft of Howl\'s Moving Castle.

Watch a time lapse here

As I\'ve mentioned in many other places, I no longer have the pdf. You might find a link to it in the comments on this page, but I cannot guarantee the link will work.

No comments:

Post a Comment