Sunday, November 7, 2010

Check out these Novels images:

I Did It -- My First Novel is Finished!

Novels


Image by Hadassah28 (Sheree)

Martha\'s Vine is COMPLETE!

I did it! I made my self-imposed deadline of December 31, 2009. My very first novel of 55 chapters, and nearly the equivalent number of Under Chapters is complete.

But I would be a liar if I said I took this journey by myself -- for I did not. I had loved ones supporting me from the very beginning.

And, it is to them that I raise my glass of champagne...and say, thank you!"

To my husband, David, the best editor and most patient man on the planet.

To my very enduring and also patient friend, Aaron, who read every word, and whose humor pulled me through some very bad times.

To my dear friend, Rob, whose artistic input and loving support is unparalleled.

To my dear friend, TheWalkinMan, whose brilliant interpretation (you see above) saved me at a time when I thought I was going to shelve the novel forever.

To my new friend, Susan, who came on board late but who gave it her all as a reader, and as an encourager.

And to the rest of my Flickr friends who have cheered me on -- I raise my glass to you, too.

Thank you all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am celebrating this moment by myself. David is off doing a New Year\'s magic show, but before he left, he went out and bought me a 1/2 bottle of Moet & Chandon, so that I would have real champagne to toast my accomplishment.

But my real champagne is in knowing that I can share this with Flickr friends.

Novel รข€" A typeface for Novels

Novels


Image by CommandZed

Cherry\'s lovely text face, Novel.

No comments:

Post a Comment