Sunday, November 7, 2010

Check out these Computers images:

20060618 - the mess that is my computer right now - 101-0188

Computers


Image by Rev. Xanatos Satanicos Bombasticos (ClintJCL)

Words can\'t describe everything that is going on in this picture. Only notes. (Mouse over the picture).

Read more specifics of my cpu upgrade experiences here: HERE.

UPDATE: This computer died. Motherboard overheated. Critical fan had died. My new computer beeps when that happens -- and it already saved me. Read all about it (10+ blog posts, heh heh) here:
clintjcl.wordpress.com/?s=journal:+the+death+of+storm

My Computer

Computers


Image by aLii_

I\'m convinced that I can get a really good photo out of the glow this computer makes. I\'m not sure that this is the shot. Suggestions welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment