Monday, January 31, 2011

How do I become more sucessful in relationships?



Your Ad Here



Relationships
by Beatnic

Question by contemplative and curious: How do I become more sucessful in relationships?

I am an aquarius man and I haven't been particularly successful in relationships. I have read several websites that explain traits and qualities of aquarius males, but all they describe are my negative traits (Mostly fear of rejection, and being emotionally detatched) they don't necessarily tell me how to get better in relationships. Can someone please help me out?




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by Laura
learn to know yourself....and not through a website. Once you know yourself and are comfortable with who you are, you'll be more at ease with yourself and put less pressure on a relationship.





Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment