Monday, May 16, 2011




Question by what???: How do home entertainment systems with surround sound work?

All I can find is that the system will work with dvd's. If I buy one and hook it up will the surround sound work with my cable tv?? Is there something special I have to do to make it work with my cable tv. What should I look for in a home entertainment system when purchasing one.




Best answer:

Answer by Dean C
You will get full functionality from the surround with DVD's because they are MADE to use all the channels (particularly the rear ones). The rear usually providee the background sounds-not the conversations, but the sound of the person walking across the carpet. Cable TV is NOT mastered for surround, so you will not get all your system involved. But if you have good speakers, it will still sound good.





What do you think? Answer below!

Other posts like this, by keyword:

No comments:

Post a Comment